Forever Young
I.LOVE.DANBO
Sunday, December 25, 2011 . 0 word(s) .
Surfing down the net few days ago, found this cute little creature
which I so in love with it after the first sight.


SAY HELLO THE TO WORLD, DANBO!


Hello there! I am DANBO! Nice meeting you.


DANBO!

A cute little cardboard box toy robot, with an emotionless expression.
Aren't they cute?


" Honey, you are not alone. "
You whispered into my ear softly.


" I.LOVE.YOU. "
The words I want to hear from you the most.


"Happy birthday! "
The first birthday song you sang to me.


" ♥ nutella ♥ "
This remind me of you.


" Hello there. "
Baby Hamster, I LOVE YOU!


" STARBUCKS COFFEE "
The first coffee we shared together.


" BAKING TIME "
Miss the moments we baked egg tarts together.


" ♥ FERRERO ROCHER ♥ "
The first ferrero rocher you gave to me.


" ♥ "
Always right beside me no matter what happen.


" Come,I carry you. "
Bring me wherever I want to go .


" Don't cry baby. "
Cheer me up when I am down.


" Travel together "
Miss the time we taking photo together.



" I been thinking of you. "
Counting the stars alone when you are not around.


" LONELY "
Lying on the bed and watching movie all alone.


" BE MINE "
A word that I can't hear from you anymore :*(


" Chasing dreams together "
Stepping a step backward and let you go.

" Different Love "
The love that can't work it out.


" A FLOWER FOR YOU "
♥ Thank you for being with me for all these while.
Never I will forget the precious time we spent together



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post